We provide repair service for traditional tank and tankless water heaters. Our Inland Empire water heater repair technicians can inspect your water heater to accurately diagnose the problem and work quickly to replace the damaged component and get your hot water working again. When you call 24 Hour Express Services Inc., you can be sure that you are getting the superior service, personal attention, and affordable prices you deserve.
- Damaged heating components
- A malfunctioning pilot light or thermostat
- A loosened ball valve
- A large accumulation of sediment in the tank of the water heater
- A broken anode rod
- A damaged or faulty drain valve or pressure relief valve
- Corrosion inside the tank of the system
- Issues with the plumbing connections
- An undersized water heater
We understand the stress of a sudden loss of hot water for your family. Our team is available to answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for water heater repair throughout the Inland Empire. There are no overtime charges for service at night or on weekends, so don’t hesitate to call for service when you need it.
Is your water heater damaged beyond repair? Replacement may be the best option for an outdated water heater or a unit that is not able to be fixed. Many homeowners choose to replace the water heater when it is getting close to the end of its expected lifespan to avoid having it break down suddenly.
When To Replace A Water Heater:
- If it's nearing the end of its expected life
- If you are experiencing rusty water
- If there is rust around the water inlet or pressure relief valve
- If you hear rumbling noises
- If there is a leak in the tank
- If the tank is not large enough to meet your hot water needs
If you are unsure of whether to have your water heater repaired or replaced, give our Inland Empire plumbing company a call. Providing an exceptional customer experience is important to us. We take the time to assess you needs and explain the options for repair and replacement, so you can make the right decision for your home.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
Water heaters can last anywhere from 8 to 12 years, depending on the type of water heater and how well it is maintained. However, regular maintenance, such as flushing the tank annually and checking for corrosion or leaks, can extend the life of a water heater.
The Ideal Water Heater for Your Home
When it is time to replace your water heater, we offer installation of top quality water heaters. The first decision you will need to make is whether you want a traditional water heater with a tank or a tankless water heater. A tank water heater has a storage tank that holds the heated water until you are ready to use it. When buying this type of water heater, it is important to choose a model that has a large enough tank to supply your family with the hot water they need.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
- Are smaller and take up less space in your home
- Provide a continuous supply of hot water on demand
- Require less energy to operate
- Help lower your home energy costs
We offer free estimates for new water heaters. Our Inland Empire water heater installation technicians can explain the options and help you compare water heaters to find the best unit for your home at a competitive price. We perform the installation for reliable performance.
“Great service! You guys saved my home! Thank you! And an extra special thanks to Scott for being so patient and understanding and positive. Love you guys!”Satisfied Customer